While it’s bitter cold outside, work is keeping the inside of our office lively. Here’s a sampling of the projects we’re working on at RSArchitects.
In Design Development:
- A building with a helicopter landing pad… that’s all we can give away on this one right now!
- A new retail center in Madison, SD. This one should be announced soon.
- 2 Get N Go projects: An addition and remodel to the store at 59th and Louise, and a brand new store, both in Sioux Falls.
- An expansion to Hi Roller in Sioux Falls.
- An addition and remodel to the Coffee Cup in Summit, SD. Pet lovers are going to really enjoy this one!
Finalizing Construction Documents:
- Remodel work at John Harris Elementary School. This work will provide the school with larger, more-efficient music and band/orchestra rooms, a new general classroom and tutor room.
- Remodel at Stone’s Truck Stop in Watertown, SD.
- A new building at 26th & Sycamore in Sioux Falls that will include a Taco John’s and additional retail space.
Projects Under-Going Construction:
- Renovations at Hope Haven International in Rock Valley, Iowa.
- The new warehouse in the Jansmick Development Park out by the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls.
- The Sioux Falls 10th Street retail building that will include Taco John’s – it won’t be much longer before it’s open!
Keep up with RSArchitects’ news by liking us on facebook.